Orange Corners Incubation Program – looking for aspiring entrepreneurs
Orange Corners incubation program provides young entrepreneurs with a 6 months incubation program. At the same time, Orange Corners serves as a bridge between these innovative entrepreneurs and the private sector. This offers a great benefit to all partners involved. Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherland in collaboration with 249 Startups.
Orange Corners Sudan Is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, implemented by 249Startups in collaboration with El- Nefiedi Group, Haggar Group, United Capital Bank, and Saleh Yagoub Group.
Startups that are accepted into the program will receive the following:
– Workshops and Masterclasses: There will be an emphasis on growth and distribution as we have identified how challenging it can be for startups to reach their customers quickly and effectively. This will involve Workshops and Masterclasses with experts in sales, marketing, and distribution.
– Mentorship and coaching.
– Office space, high-speed internet, meeting rooms & more.
– Access to experienced entrepreneurs and industry experts via mentorship.
– Access to our network of corporate partners.
In order to meet the selection criteria, you must be:
– Aspiring entrepreneurs from Khartoum State
– Under 35 years old
– Student or graduates from knowledge institutes
– Validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old
= The product or service responds to a local challenge in Sudan
– The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals.
The product or service fit within one of the main tracks for this year:
– Agriculture, food & animals production Track
– Digital Transformation & Financial Inclusion Track
– Education Track
– Energy Track
– Entertainment, art & culture Track
– Health Track
– Logistics and supply chains Track
– Social Inclusion Track